Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

Hopping all over the world

Dear Reader

It's been a busy week and I've not managed to take any pictures of my crafting efforts to post. So tonight I sat back, poured a glass of wine and went blog-hopping. I love doing that as you never know where you'll end up. Tonight I came across two blogs that I thought worth sharing with anyone who likes a bit of artyness. Perhaps you've already come across them but they were new to me. The first is http://illustrationfriday.com which surprise, is a weekly illustration challenge posted every Friday with a word of the week. This week's particularly appealed to me as the word was 'proverb' (I love proverbs) and I thought there were some really good entries. This blog led me to another http://ornithoblogical.blogspot.com/ , a blog by award-winning Anna Raff, which is posting a whimsical bird-related image every day for 365 days. There's some really good ones. I particularly liked day 218: A bird in the ham. Which is your favourite?

Happy weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, thankyou for your lovely words, the boys are fine now, normality all restored thankyou, great links, thanks for sharing, I have never seen either blog before and I am sure Amy will love the challenge one, hope you have a fab time tomorrow, say hello to Robbie from me lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So these are very different but very you blogs I can see you spending a lot of time on these, the bird number 2 made me smile as we have the biggest fattest collard dove that scrounges all the dropped seed from the feeder & now you can see where this is going?. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping on to say hello & I'm going to e-mail you soon, love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better thank you for your lovely comment's Grace had a really nice birthday thank you & don't go over doing the colouring now will you, Love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for popping over to see me yes 34 yrs wow don't know how we managed it haha, the necklace is my daughters present going to make some earrings too. Love Janet

    ReplyDelete