Search This Blog

Monday 31 May 2010

3 CHALLENGES



Dear Reader
Here's a card I've made to fit three challenges. They are Simon says StamP, Creative Card Crew Challenge and Sketch Saturday. Thank you to all the design teams.

I've used a Sugar Nellie Leanne Ellis stamp. It's Annie with a bottle of champagne - nothing could say celebrate more to me than that! I've coloured her in distressinks and stickled the champagne 'bubbles'. Papers are My Minds Eye and the sentiment is Woodware. I've used nestabilities to mount the image and Martha Stewart double loop punch for decorating the 'strips'.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable Anne, wonderful image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the other one too! Haven't had much time to do any commenting but I'm missing the Sat crop. Just wait till the cricket season's finished! Love reading your blog, keep it up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh Anne, this is fantastic!

    And I think you should keep this card for yourself after such a fantastic Harry Potter night you put on!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with such a sweet motiv!!

    Thank you for joining my PBC and SS this week :)
    Hugs from Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks just like you haha complete with champers too, the card is beautiful such fresh colours. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and card Anne - love the papers TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete