Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

IT'S NEARLY EGG TIME


Dear Reader
Here's a card I've made for Friday Sketchers. I chose an Easter theme. Well it is getting near Easter - not long to go ! I don't eat much chocolate so Maurice has bought me a bird cage for Easter from The Range which I'm going to decorate so really looking forward to that.
I love Easter colours - they're so bright and cheerful. I needed bright Easter colours to offset the rabbits (Messy Rabbits) which came out a bit bluer than I'd intended. I coloured them with water colour pencils on the plane going to Venice so in the circumstances I was quite pleased with them, especially as I'd not used water colour pencils before. I'd recommend them for long plane journeys - the water colour pencils not the rabbits lol - as there's not much mess and they're easily packed away. Excuse me a minute - Loraine behave or there'll be an ASBO for you!! However, I have to say that without cheerful background papers they would have looked frozen stiff! 'Loraine', I said behave!!! The papers are from my Martha Stewart pad, I've used a Woodware stamp greeting and Woodware flower punches. All embellishments from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, now I really can't think why you're warning Lorraine LOL!! Gorgeous card Anne, love the colours and those beautiful butterflies!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog,hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne, the papers are so pretty.
    See you on Saturday.

    Good luck in the cahallenge.

    Nicki.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is so cute and I am loving the blue bunnies ( aren't all the best bunnies blue with green feet ?????????? ) lol, I can hear LOrraine sniggering from here !. loving the pretty colours of this card Anne XXX

    ReplyDelete