Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 December 2010

TICK TOCK!

Dear Reader
Here's another Laura Dennison project the 'Hinge Mini Album' I made as a Christmas present for a teenager who likes funky bright colours. The pages of the mini book are joined together using a central die cut (in my case a heart). The pages are actually cut envelopes so the whole thing goes together very quickly and easily. Add a front and back cover made from chipboard and some Martha Stewart punched photo mats to slot into the 'envelope' pockets and you're done. I've kept the embellishments to a minimum so the recipient can add their own photos and journalling. I have put in some tags, which have been designed to fit into the central hearts. Another great design from Laura to put my own take on.








Reverb 10
Day 14
Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?
Wow! I can't believe how we're whipping through these prompts and December is flying past. Which I suppose brings me neatly to what I've come to appreciate more and more in the last year..... time. Where does it go and how does it get used up? Of course I blame crafting! Before I crafted I seemed to have more time. Now, there are so many projects I want to do, so many techniques to try, so many classes I'd love to attend if only I had time. How do I express gratitude for time? I treat it with respect by using it a little more wisely. But still there aren't enough hours in the day for my liking. I'm starting a campaign for the eight day week. For us full-timers please note that three days will be holiday! Sign up please! ps please note that the eighth day will be called 'Funday'.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anne, please sign me up for the 8 day week, if there is a chance of it being extended I would be very interested. Thanks Anita xx

    PS, Brilliant, ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete