Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS


Here's my entry for this week's Friday Sketchers. Thanks to Nicki for the image which I coloured using Tracey's distress inks. Yes, I am hoping to increase my inks but at the moment all my money is going on my teeth - what's left of them! Papers are by K & Company and I distressed using chalk. Tag is stamped using a Craft Works stamp with Sahara Sand chalk. Ribbon from Running with Scissors and pearls from likewise.
A big thanks to Lynda for my doillies. Didn't use on this card in the end but am saving for a special card on another day!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww this turned out beautifully and your proportions are much better than mine - good luck in the challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this and the pressy looks cute too.

    Nicki.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Anne I do think the Dollies are a little out of proportion I think thats why I cant put mine together as I dont like the finished look. Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Anne, good luckin your challenge is there a priseat the end? I like your colours. Janet

    ReplyDelete