Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2010

JUST FOR YOU NELLIE


Dear Reader
This is a card I've made for a challenge Jane at Jane's Lovely Cards told me about. Thank you Jane. It's the Sugar Nellie Challenge - hence the Sugar Nellie stamp (thanks Lady Janet). For this challenge you had to follow a sketch and use three flowers, two brads and a button. Such a lot to remember I nearly got a headache! I wanted to do a card for a teenager and so no K & Co papers folks (Nicki will be cheering!). Instead I've used some Martha Stewart papers. The flower one in particular is lovely - all shiny and glittery and I love diamonds almost as much as I love spots! Although you can see I managed to get spots in with the ribbon lol. Image is coloured in distress inks and everything else is from my stash or RWS.

4 comments:

  1. I love this stamp Anne, Good luck in the challenge.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Pretty card! Love your papers and sweet image! Nice interpretation of Tiets sketch also!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card I like a girl with attitude haha, your painting has really got better, hey there's nothing wrong with K&Co but I do likea bit of Daisey D. Good luck in your challenge Anne, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love that little girl with her oodles of attitude, another gorg card for the challenges and those papers are scrummy TFS XXX

    Notice the next few comments from me will be shorter or people will begin to think I am your stalker lol XXX

    ReplyDelete