Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2010

A Co-Ordinating Project!


Hi again reader


Here's my other altered art project. It's a mirror kindly given to me by Barbara. Thanks B. I thought I'd 'alter' it to match my fairy house. Doesn't everyone have a mirror to match their fairyhouse? Well if they don't they should! I used the same paper (Bo Bunny) and embellishments (Boyes!), apart from the flowers which are courtesy of Tracey Running With Scissors (from here on in known as RWS). Thanks Tracey x - they are really lovely quality.

3 comments:

  1. OOH, I have an idea bouncing around for my one!!

    Love yours, how subtle it is!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what youv'e done with this Anne. I recon your a dark horse. The colours are lovely.
    Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so tasteful Anne, you really are embracing all that is altered, your blog is already an inspiration, keep em coming XXX

    ReplyDelete