Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2010

DJ WOODY


Dear Reader


Here is a fun birthday card I've just made for my daughter Chloe's partner, David. AKA Woody. Woody's great passion in life, apart from Chloe and his pet lizard Gus, is his music decks. He just loves them. He's started to get odd gigs now but like most stuff in life when you're the 'new boy' his spot tends to be at the most unpopular time. Recently Woody had a gig at Willies but he wasn't on until 3.30 am. Chloe had a dancing exam the next day but being a dedicated partner went to bed early, set her alarm for 2.30 am and popped along to see his spot before hitting the sack again to make up her 8 hours. Oh! to be that young with that much energy. Anyway, here's to DJ Woody who's following his dreams. Happy Birthday!
Maurice just popped his head round the door as I was uploading the picture of my two girls onto the blog. He pointed out that it looked from Chloe and Alice's scarves and jumpers as though we were living in Ice Cube Cottage, Shiver Street. In my defence I would like to say that I did put a lump of coal on the fire for Christmas Day and everyone knows that if you get jumpers and scarves for Christmas you have to wear them immediately! Or is that just us?

2 comments:

  1. no Anne I wore my new scarf too & my hubby told me I looked like a terrorist & he bought me it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Woodys card. Very nice!! Hope mines this good...!

    ReplyDelete