Search This Blog

Sunday 3 January 2010

Dear Reader

This is my first ever post on my first ever blog! Wow! Hello 21st Century - yes I know I'm ten years late but I don't like to rush into these things lol. Hope there's someone out there and I get a couple of followers or I'm going to feel pretty silly. I'm starting the blog to share stuff with my crafting friends but if anyone else I know stops by please leave a comment. If no one stops by I shall treat the blog as my 21st Century Diary!

I thought it was fitting to start a new blog at the start of a new year, in fact as it turns out, decade. I've no New Year resolutions to speak of - I always fail dismally - so there's little point in promising myself to do my ironing before it spills out the basket, get a better grip on my finances (opening my bank statements would be a good start) or cook more healthy meals. I can wager that I'll still be throwing anything with a bank stamp on it to one side as I run up the stairs to iron an outfit 5 minutes before I should leave the house having given no thought as to what I'll eat when I get home 9 hours later! But I am going to try and enjoy every day that comes along, Perhaps a tall order if I'm due at the dentists but that's the plan....

I've done a couple of altered art projects over Christmas and will put them on here as soon as I manage decent photos and the uploading technology. But for now, Happy New Year and be back soon.......

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland!!!!!

    Love your profile photo!!!

    I set up my blog to keep a diary for my girls when they are all grown up!!!! So mine is a mixture of what I make and what is happening in our lifes!!!

    Well done, and I shall look forward to comming back and seeing what you are up to!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anne this is great and welcome to blogland.xxx

    Happy new year.

    Nicki.xx

    ReplyDelete